Friday, October 8, 2010
Happy Birthday!
Today was my dad's birthday. Some of us may or may not have skipped a majority, if not all of school and went to wish him a Happy Birthday. It was fun to spend a little time with him. He's a great guy. And we love him. And we're glad we can call him dad and grandpa. Here's hoping you had a great day! We had a gentleman in our ward who was rather up there in years, and when you would ask him how he was doing, he'd usually respond 'well, I'm still buying green bananas'. As he got closer and closer to 100, he started saying 'well, I'm not buying green bananas anymore'. So, dad here's hoping you're still buying green bananas. Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday, Dad. I agree that he is great. I'm so glad you got to go spend the day with him. When I talked to him, I could tell that he had a great birthday.
ReplyDelete