Friday, September 10, 2010

Pumpkin

I think I would be ok if there were only three seasons. Spring, Summer and Fall. I like spring. I really enjoy summer. I love fall. I love the smells. Everything has a spiciness to it. Like warm cinnamon. I love the way the air has a crispness to it, but it's still warm enough to not need a coat. I love the way the leaves crunch as you walk through them. I love that fall is associated with pumpkin. I love pumpkin. That's a good thing, it fits in the vegetable/fruit category, right?


I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Pumpkin bars. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin spice layer cake. I haven't met a pumpkin dessert that I don't like. Me thinks it's time to break out the pumpkin. Goodbye summer, hello weight gain! If you have a yummy pumpkin recipe pass it on!

1 comment:

  1. Me tooooo! We planted 3 pumpkin plants this year and we got 9 pumpkins. I will have to email you the most divine pumpkin cookie recipe. Like the kind you can easily justify for eating for breakfast and lunch and snack.

    ReplyDelete