Here's another little something that I whipped up the other day. I'm tired of all of the little kiddo's reading charts and spelling words and homework papers and notes all over the fridge. It's gotten to the point that I can't find the doors. And what will I do if I can't get in the fridge???? I've got to keep up my girlish figure! So I found these clip boards at WallyWorld for a quwahter (you have to say it right), or if you want to talk the boring way, you can say quarter. We then covered them with Modge Podge - I have a secret obsession with the smell of the stuff, don't tell anyone. Then we covered it in paper (silly boys, didn't want pink clip boards) and labeled it with the appropriate kiddo's name. Then we hung them on the fridge with a magnet hook.
Problem Solved!
No comments:
Post a Comment