Hello! I've blog stalked for long enough. I've decided to come out of the closet and admit my fascination with blogs. While I love visiting with people in person, I LOVE reading blogs. I can do it in my pj's while I'm eating breakfast or in my pj's eating lunch, or if I do get dressed at some point during the day I can even read blogs when I'm dressed.
I love reading my sister and my sister-in-laws blogs because they live out of state and so we don't get to see them, and so here is my attempt at letting them have a little look into the goings on here. I also love reading other people's blogs. Complete strangers. It makes me feel like I'm not holed up in my house all day (in my pj's, of course). It's like I get to travel to far away places with out leaving the comfort of my own little house.
So here's my attempt at blogging. Wish me luck!
Keep on blogging! i probably never will.. but what a great pic of the family!
ReplyDeleteYea!! I am excited to see what you will post. With all of the excitement always going on at your house it will be fun. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteGood luck. You won't need it because you are a genius, but you asked us to wish you luck :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing what is going on in your neck of the woods. How is the home stuff coming along?
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. Lots of love from the rest of us!
ReplyDelete