
Kiddo #1 and #2 get to go on a pioneer trek this summer. #1 has been busy making her pioneer clothes. She, with the help of her very talented
grandmama, made her skirts. Then I helped make the aprons and bonnets. We now know how to make the bonnets the easy way. Nothing like a little trial and error! She's loved wearing the bonnets and I'm all for starting a new fashion crazy! It was kind of humorous when she's been running around in these dresses all day and then goes to volleyball practice and how opposite the two outfits were!!! =)
Hopefully she'll still think they're fun to wear after trekking around in the wilderness in the heat of summer in them! I don't think I could have survived being a pioneer! It's very convenient to run to the store and buy new clothes when you need/want!
No comments:
Post a Comment