So, it's Wednesday/windsday, and I was going to do a nice long, funny and inspiring post, but I was just informed that I think I want to hold one of the kiddos, so I guess I better get on that.
I will leave you with a great windsday activity. When there's no money in the budget to go to the local swimming hole, and the natives are a little restless, just send them outside to play in the gutters that are overflowing from the monsoon like storm that just hit. They'll love it just as much as the pool, plus with out all the chlorine from the pool, they can count it as their bath for the day/week/month, which ever the case may be. And if you want to be extra cool, give them a dozen REALLY old eggs to play with. Fun Stuff!
Ok, I'm off to hold kiddos.
No comments:
Post a Comment