Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cheerios


Wow! What is it with my kiddos and cheerios??? They're like walking advertisements for the stuff. Long, long ago, when Kiddo #3 was just a little bitty thing. Maybe 3. We were at the grocery store. Cheerios happened to be on sale, so of course that would be the cereal of choice for that week. When I asked #3 if she wanted regular cheerios or honey nut cheerios, she pointed to the honey nut and said, "I want these ones. I need my cholesterol." Fast forward several years to today. As I'm putting a load of laundry in, kiddo #6 says, "mom I think I'm getting skinnier." (one of the nice parts of having your laundry room in your dining room is that you can do laundry and have a nice conversation over breakfast/lunch/dinner at the same time!) So I asked why she thought she was getting skinnier. She just kind of smiled and didn't say anything. So I asked if it was because of the cereal she was eating. At this she just starts giggling and nods. She was eating multi-grain cheerios. After she was done, she stands up and has to stand sideways, so that I can see how skinny she is getting after eating said cereal for the past two days! So for all of you out there who want to get skinnier. She'll swear by the product! =) Man we need to turn the t.v. off! I can't wait to see what they start endorsing next!

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember when #3 said that:-) Hmmm maybe I should start eating Cheerio products:-)

    ReplyDelete