I was just having a conversation with kiddo #7 (3yearsold) about how he wanted to go check my e-mail for me. ? I asked him if he could read and I was told that yes he could read. I asked where he learned to read and he informed me that he learned to read at the 'bean school'. I then asked when he went there but was told that he hasn't gone there yet, but that he could read. He then proceeded to read me Scrambled Eggs Super! by Dr. Seuss. That was probably the shortest version of that story that I've ever heard. Of course it was better with all the facial expressions and hand gestures, but I'm sure you get the point. So, I let him check my e-mails. Turns out he can't really read, but he can screw up the computer! =)
In other news, I went grocery shopping yesterday!!!! Not only am I good at losing my kiddos, but when they are all safely home, I try to starve them on a regular basis. Go ahead and ask any of them, they'll probably tell you it's true. So, went to Albertsons, yes we still have Albertsons, something to do with Macey's being the only other grocery store in town , and they can't have all 2 grocery stores be owned by Associated Foods. Anywho, I ended up spending just over $20 and the receipt said I saved over $100. Not a bad shopping trip. The funniest part is that only 7 out of the 44 things I bought were things that you could eat. They were getting rid of a lot of stuff and I got 11 spools of thread for $2.75 - for all of them!!!!! I know super deal!!!! Now I just need to find something that I can make with red or green thread! =) I also got A LOT of other fun stuff and most of it was a quarter each! I had so much fun! To bad I wasted all my time scavenging when I should have been grocery shopping! Looks like the kiddos will go hungry again!
And finally, because I know you all care, Kiddo #1 made the JV Volleyball team. Super Exciting!!! I was also called to be the Primary President. I know are they serious? Do they not know my super abilities at losing little people? "Sister So&So, I'm sorry I don't know where little Johnny went. He was right here a minute ago. I'm sure he'll show up eventually!" Should be a fun ride!
Until next time . . . enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment