Friday, August 20, 2010

Fun Stuff

When I first thought about doing a blog, I had wanted to do a craft type blog. Where each day I would post some fabulous creation that I'd been working on. But, seeing as how I'm a bit on the lazy side, and I never remember to take pictures! This is the first craftiness that I've posted. Here's to hoping for more in the future! Enjoy!















Kiddo #1 was invited to a 'sweet 16' birthday party for a couple of her friends, who also happen to be cousins. We made them this 'sweet' little gift. Super fun and easy. We used some popcorn buckets from the dollar store and covered them with paper. Make sure and weight the bottom of the buckets, or when you put the candy in they'll just tip over! Trust me! Tape a bunch of fun size candy bars onto Popsicle sticks and stick the sticks into styrofoam. Voila!




This is a little something for a baby shower. Found a frame at the dollar store and painted it up. Added some glittery sparkle to it and covered it with cute little stickers. Way fast - well it would have been faster had I painted it on a less humid day. That puppy took forever to dry.
So there's my crafty blog entry. Maybe after school starts, I'll attempt some more?!?!?!
Here's hoping you have a swell day!























No comments:

Post a Comment